Admission Merit Lists 2021 Women Medical College, Abbottabad

Now a leading city, it has the honor of building a world-class women’s medical college in its heart on Murree Road. The fifth MBBS session at WMC is currently underway. Another unique honor of the WMC has been its faculty at the Women’s Medical College, Abbottabad Self-Financing Institution. It is located on Murree Road, 5 km from the center of Abbottabad, a beautiful natural town in the southeast corner of Abbottabad. The college campus is very attractive, especially because of its peaceful and vibrant environment, where the perennials and decoration of its plants are very important.

Women’s Medical and Dental College, WMDC, Abbottabad, being a leading medical college for women in the private sector, will always strive to provide the best education, skills, attitude, and vision to our Lady Doctors. This will enable them to become exceptional physicians, educators, leaders, researchers, and role models for one generation after another. Women’s Medical and Dental College Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC), Khyber Medical University, Government KP Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA), and College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan (CPSP) were recognized and affiliated to Karachi.

The college is located in the historic building of the Sikh residence, commonly known as “Babu Ishwar Das Mahal” in the city, spread over 100 canals of land. About 60% of the area is covered by the campus building and the remaining 40% includes lush lawns, gardens, and playgrounds within the campus for female students under the required security measures. To make it easier for you, we’ve come up with some important things about women’s medical college, such as the MBBS and BDS fee structure, closing the merit lists of previous years, and much more so that you make better decisions before enrolling in medical or dental college

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*