Project Name: Indigenous Ph.D Fellowships for 5000 Scholars, HEC (Phase-II)
Qualification / Experience:
Master/Bachelor Degree (04 years) (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized institutions. Working experience of one year for master degree holders and three years for Bachelors degree holders in public or private sector organizations of good repute. Good written & communication skills in English and advance knowledge of computer applications are must.
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Project Pay Scale (PPS-5)
Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
* “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the Minimum required qualification”
- Applicants are required to apply online from HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk. No need to send hard copy of C.V. and documents.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered / counted as experience. Selectee can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. However full time internship (after 16 years education) in public sector organization will be considered.
- Test/Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- (for Sr. # 01 to 10) may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd and receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Five (05) years general age relaxation already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.