Project Name: Establishment of Seerat Chairs in Public Sector Universities – HEC (Revised)
Qualification / Experience:
Matric with three years diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil from recognized Institute and three years’ experience in relevant field.
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Project Pay Scale (PPS-6)
Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
* “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the Minimum required qualification”
- Applicants are required to apply online from HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk. No need to send hard copy of C.V. and documents. Interested candidates for the posts at Sr. # 11 to 14 may send their application in hard form on the address given below.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered / counted as experience. Selectee can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. However full time internship (after 16 years education) in public sector organization will be considered.
- Test/Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- (for Sr. # 01 to 10) may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd and receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Five (05) years general age relaxation already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.